I’ve just finished organizing our small master closet and I LOVE the way it came together. It’s not a walk-in closet so it’s been a pain just trying to figure out how to sort, store, and share this space with my husband.
I’ve realized that your wardrobe doesn’t have to be luxurious to have a luxurious-looking closet!
That said, there are three upgrades I made to our master closet:
- Switched out all of our mix-matched plastic hangers for non-slip velvet hangers.
- Added acrylic shelf organizers to keep like-items together.
- I got myself a 3-tier shoe rack to keep my shoes off the floor.
If you need to organize your master closet too, it’s not as expensive as you may think. Everything I bought to organize ours came from Amazon.
And since I’m a Prime Member, all of my supplies were delivered within three days—just in time to tackle this tidy project on a weekend!
Below are my favorite Amazon Finds for organizing a master closet—no matter how big or small—on a budget.
Amazon Closet Organizers
Note: for your convenience, this post contains affiliate links which means I may get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
1. Non-slip Velvet Hangers – from $24.99
2. Velvet Skirt Hangers – from $24.99
3. Wooden Suit & Coat Hangers – $24.99
4. Wooden Pants Hangers – from $26.99
5. Slack Hangers – $15.00
6. Non-slip Space-Saving Hangers – $25
7. 4PCS Acrylic Shelf Dividers – from $27.99
8. 8 Set Wire Shelf Dividers – from $34.99
9. Fabric Storage Bins With Lids – from $25.99
10. 3-Tier Expandable Metal Shoe Rack – from $19.99
11. 4-Tier Fabric Shoe Rack – $23
12. Stackable 15-Unit Cube Shoe Organizer – $37.98
Organize On Any Budget
Now you’ve got plenty of ideas for organizing your master closet without breaking the bank!
All of these Amazon Finds are under $50!
And feel free to share your progress with me on Instagram. Tag me @TidyUpWithDani on your before & after posts with the hashtag #tidyingup