I am super excited that Spring is right around the corner so I felt the need to refresh and reorganize my small linen closet.
It’s been messy for a really long time and I’ve been procrastinating to get it organized.
But with some space planning and a quick trip to my local Dollar Tree, I gathered everything I needed to organize my small linen closet for just $4!!!
Here’s what I used:
- 2 White Baskets (they came 2 for $1!)
- 2 Cube Storage Containers
- 1 Rectangle Storage Container
I filmed the entire transformation on my Youtube channel. This video is FULL of decluttering motivation to help you tackle yours too!
- 6 Quick & Easy Ways to Refresh Your Linen Closet This Spring
- How To Organize A Messy Bedroom Closet Step-by-Step: Our Closet Reveal!
- Spring Cleaning Tips: 10 Disgusting Things You Probably Need To Deep Clean
- Spring Cleaning Must-Haves: 14 Products You Didn’t Know You Needed
Happy Tidying — come say hey on Instagram! @tidyupwithdani