I am super excited that Spring is right around the corner so I felt the need to refresh and reorganize my small linen closet.
It’s been messy for a really long time and I’ve been procrastinating to get it organized.
But with some space planning and a quick trip to my local Dollar Tree, I gathered everything I needed to organize my small linen closet for just $4!!!
Here’s what I used:
- 2 White Baskets (they came 2 for $1!)
- 2 Cube Storage Containers
- 1 Rectangle Storage Container
I filmed the entire transformation on my Youtube channel. This video is FULL of decluttering motivation to help you tackle yours too!
Click here, or tap the video above to watch it now — Happy Tidying!
More Spring Cleaning Motivation:
- 6 Ways to Refresh Your Linen Closet This Spring
- How To Organize A Messy Bedroom Closet Step-by-Step: Our Closet Reveal!